Registered Nurse (Work Visa Available)
13 Feb 2019
37.5 hrs | £17.50 p/h | Day or Night Shifts
A Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) is required to work in a medium sized care homes on a full-time, permanent basis. WORK VISA IS AVAILABLE.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) post and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts with days and nights available
• Attractive hourly rates of pay of £17.50
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly care home environment
• Confident managing and administering medications and implementing care plans
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Nursing World: Suite 7, Unit 1 Meadowhall Riverside, Meadowhall Road, Sheffield, S9 1BW
Mob: 07711032959, Ph: 01142425863, Email: email@example.com