RGN / TIER 2 FEE PAID
07 Feb 2019
48hours £16.50 - £17 /hour
We are recruiting good quality nursing staff for a Nursing home for older people, who have a mixture of caring needs, including dementia. Newly qualified nurses are also welcome to apply.
In reward for your hard work as nurse, you will be offered: -
· £16.50 - £17 per hour
· Holiday pay
· Tier 2 fee paid
· Flexible working hours up to 48 hours/week
· DBS paid for by the company
What the company expect in return from a qualified nurse: -
As a Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be leading a team of care staff on a daily basis, as well as being involved in their development and ensuring that their passion for delivering care is continually developed. You will also be involved with updating families and other agencies on the wellbeing of the clients.
It is essential that:-
· You have a valid NMC Pin.
· Good working knowledge of CQC standards;
· Effective communicator with the ability to engage with our service users to understand their needs to provide excellent services of care
· Customer focused and to continually develop the services we provide
· Promote ownership of care programmes by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programmes
· Fulfil professional and legal responsibilities with respect to the safe storage handling and administration of medicines
· Awareness of Health and Safety, ensuring the safety of our services users and colleagues
If you would like to find out more details about this nursing role, please do not hesitate in calling.
To apply now, please follow the link below or for further details please contact,
Nursing World: Suite 7, Unit 1 Meadowhall Riverside, Meadowhall Road, Sheffield, S9 1BW
Mob: 07711032959, Land: 0044-1142425863, Email: email@example.com