13 Jul 2018
Nursing World is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client`s busy Inpatient Surgical Ward at their acute hospital site.
This is a full-time post, but our client may be open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time hours opportunity. Our client is a major provider of UK independent healthcare; working with many of the Midlands` most experienced consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this centre of excellence delivers a high standard of inpatient surgical care supported by state-of-the-art equipment.
· Registered nurse with full NMC registration.
· Minimum of six months` post-registration experience in an Acute Inpatient ward setting, including graduate Nurses with particular interest in developing further into a surgical ward setting.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include: -
· Up to 30 days paid holiday
· Contributory pension scheme
· Paid sick leave
· Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
· Life insurance cover
· Childcare Vouchers
· Free Health Screening
· Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends -
· Discounted gym membership
Nursing World is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
To apply now, please follow the link below or for further details please contact,
Mob: 07462187865, Land: 01142425863, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org