Part time hours available, working nights. 24 hours per week.
13 Jul 2018
Do you Want the chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society?
Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world?
we offer you the chance to become part of a great team!
we support more than 10,000 disabled people across our global operations.
We honour our past, drawing on our legacy to inspire us for the future.
We are in the exciting process of transforming into a modern, relevant and sustainable organisation.
We offer an environment where you can work with great leaders and be part of a team who are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of disabled people.
You will have opportunities to learn and grow in your role, building your skills and knowledge in partnership with others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support while promoting independence and choice to our customers. You will directly lead and supervise a team of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
• Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse, being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
• Experience of providing direct personal and social support
• To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required. WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF EMPLOYEE REWARDS AND BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Part time hours available, working nights. 24 hours per week.
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
• Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.