Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Newcastle upon Tyne
27 Jul 2018
£17/h | 35 hrs | Days or Nights | Fully Compliant Home
ROLE AND WHAT THE HOME IS OFFERING:
• 35 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns in place that include days and nights
• Excellent rates of pay of £17 per hour
• A supportive and friendly working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
APPLICANTS FOR THIS STAFF NURSE RGN/RMN SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care
• Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and implementation
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Nursing World: Suite 7, Unit 1 Meadowhall Riverside, Meadowhall Road, Sheffield, S9 1BW
Mob: 07711032959, Land: 01142425863, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org