STAFF NURSE RGN/RMN Jobs with Tier 2 Visa
Kingston upon Hull
26 Jan 2019
36 HRS | £16 - £18 /H | PAID BREAKS | DAY OR NIGHT SHIFTS
Small elderly and dementia nursing homes in United Kingdom have an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team.
(RGN/RMN) VACANCY AND WHAT THE HOME IS OFFERING:
· 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
· Tier 2 Visa Available
· Flexible shifts, with days or nights available
· Fantastic pay rates from £16 to £18 per hour depending on experience
· Paid Breaks
· A range of opportunities for training, professional development and career progression
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), you will play a key role in the management and implementation of person centered care plans and in the safe management of drugs and medications.
APPLICANTS SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
· Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
· Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
To apply now, please follow the link below or for further details please contact,
Nursing World: Suite 7, Unit 1 Meadowhall Riverside, Meadowhall Road, Sheffield, S9 1BW
Mob: 07711032959, Land: 01142425863, Email: email@example.com